Grubhub Introduces Gift Cards
CHICAGO, October 6, 2016
New offering makes it easier than ever to share the gift of food with friends and family
Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food-ordering and delivery platform, today announced the launch of Gift Cards. Now, people can buy e-gift cards by visiting the Grubhub or Seamless gift card purchase pages.
“Grubhub works hard to bring joy to the moments that matter to our diners,” said Barbara Martin Coppola, CMO, Grubhub. “We are excited that Gift Cards will offer an easy way for people to share the joy of mealtime with loved ones near and far, during the holiday season and other important moments in their lives”
How it Works:
– Gift cards can be purchased online by visiting the Grubhub or Seamless gift card pages
– Gift cards are available in e-card format and can be sent by email or printed at home
– Customers then select from a wide variety of designs for various occasions or upload their own video or image. – – Additionally, customers will be able to personalize their Gift Card with a special message
– Customers can choose a gift card for any dollar amount between $10-$1,000
– Customers select the date they would like the gift card to be delivered
– The Gift Cards do not expire can be redeemed by using a code at checkout
The new offering is a great gift for loved ones this holiday season, and available to use on all Grubhub and Seamless online and mobile platforms.
Grubhub is the nation’s leading online and mobile food-ordering company. Dedicated to moving eating forward and connecting diners with the food they love from their favorite local restaurants, the Company’s platforms and services strive to elevate food ordering through innovative restaurant technology, easy-to-use platforms and an improved delivery experience. Grubhub is proud to work with more than 45,000 restaurant partners in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, MenuPages, LAbite, Restaurants on the Run, DiningIn and Delivered Dish.