CME Group Foundation
Business profile: CME Group Foundation works to advance the economy by supporting education from cradle to career, primarily in the Chicago region. The Foundation partners with universities, school districts, charter networks and nonprofit organizations that work to:
– Ensure at risk young children are prepared for kindergarten;
– Provide effective K-12 education that prepares disadvantaged students for success in college and career;
– Prepare university students for careers in financial services and risk management: and
– Conduct academic research in areas that advance derivatives knowledge and best practices.
We lead with conviction and integrity.
– We choose long term impact over short term outputs to catalyze change and move the needle in education.
– We strive for excellence in everything we do, strengthening the success of our grant partners and the field.
We advance the economy.
– Through our investments in education, we strive to increase economic opportunity, especially for young people from disadvantaged communities.
– We scale successful programs and initiatives to maximize impact.
We build lasting relationships.
– We stay connected to our grant partners, earning their trust by creating opportunities that help both of us achieve our goals.
– We incorporate diverse perspectives into our work, uncovering new insights and opportunities to move the field forward.
Address: 20 South Wacker, Chicago, IL 60606
Phone number: 312 930 3292